40G QSFP+ to 4 x 10G SFP+ AOC 850nm OM3 Cable
40G QSFP+ to 4x10G SFP+ AOC Multimode Breakout Active Optical Cable
OM3/OM4 MMF For Ethernet and Data Center 850nm
QSFP+ AOC end:
- Compliant to the 40GBASE-SR4 and XLPPI
Specification per IEEE 802.3ba-2010 and supporting
40G-IB-QDR / 20G-IB-DDR / 10G-IB-SDR applications
- Compliant to the industry standard SFF-8436
- Power Level 1: Max Power < 1.5 W
- Operate at 10.3125 Gbps per channel with 64b/66b
encoded data for 40GbE application and at 10 Gbps
with 8b/10b compatible encoded data for 40G-IB-QDR application
Each 4× SFP+ end:
- Compliant to the electrical specifications per SFF-8431 Specifications for Enhanced Small Form Factor Pluggable Module
- Mechanical specifications per SFF Committee SFF-8432 Improved Pluggable Form factor “IPF”
- Maximum power dissipation 0.35W per end.
Active Optical Cable Assembly:
- 0 to 70C degree case temperature operating range
- Proven High Reliability 850 nm technology
- Hot pluggable for ease of servicing and installation
- Two Wire Serialinterface
- Utilizes optical fiber for high density and thin, lightweight cable management
- 40GbE and 10GbE break-out applications for Datacom switch and router connections
- 40G to 4×10G density applications for Datacom and Proprietary protocol applications
The LX-4SFPAOC-XXXC is a Four-Channel, Pluggable, Parallel, Fiber-Optic QSFP+ Active Optical Cable (AOC) to 4× SFP+ Active Optical Cable break-out solution. This Breakout cable is intended for 40G to 4× 10G applications.
This AOC is a high performance cable for short-range multi-lane data communication and interconnect applications. It integrates four data lanes in each direction with 40 Gbps aggregate bandwidth. Each lane can operate at 10.3125 Gbps. These cables also support 4 x 10G InfiniBand QDR applications and are backwards compatible to the 4 × 5G IB DDR and 4 × 2.5G IB single IB SDR applications.
This product is leveraged from LANMexx QSFP+ to QSFP+ Active Optical Cable product and SFP+ Active Optical Cable product. Where applicable, consult these respective datasheets
This AOC incorporates LANMexx’ proven integrated circuit and VCSEL technology to provide reliable long life, high performance, and consistent service.
|Part No.||Form Factor||Data Rate||Distance||Wavelength||Connector|
LANMexx also provides a full set of OEM services, such as fiber connector, length, color, fiber grade, specification, material, package etc.
Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org