SFP+ DAC Passive Direct Attach Copper Cable
LANMexx’s high speed SFP+ Direct Attach Cable (DAC) provides high performance in 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) network applications, using an enhanced SFP+ connector to send 10Gbps data through one paired transmitters and receivers over a thin twinax cable. They are compliant with electrical standards SFF-8431, SFF-8083 and mechanical standard SFF-8432, EEPROM standard SFF-8472.
- Active Copper (Equipped with chipset as signal repeater) (Cable Length: 0.5~15m)
- Support for multi-gigabit data rates up to 10.5Gbps
- Data rates backward compatible to1Gbps
- Hot-pluggable SFP 20PIN footprint
- I/O Connector designed for high speed differential signal applications
- Improved Pluggable Form Factor(IPF) compliant for enhanced EMI/EMC performance
- Compatible with industry standard SFP cages +Switches
- EEPROM signature can be customized.
- Low Power Consumption < 0.5W
- Temperature Range: 0~ 70 °C
- RoHS-6 Compliant
Switches, Severs, Routers and Hub
1/2/4/8GFC Fiber channel
Direct Attach Cable 10Gbps 0.2~15m SFP+ to SFP+ 30/24AWG DAC 10G
Manufacturer 10G SFP+ DAC Passive Direct Attach Copper Cable SFP-10G-CU1M Brand : LANMexx Product origin : China Delivery time :5-7 workdays 10G SFP+-SFP+ DAC Direct Attach Copper Cable,Compatible Juniper Huawei Brocade Dell HP Extreme ARISTA H3C Description:...
We're Here To Unlock Your Connectivity!
Jintian Industrial Building, Guangming New District, Shenzhen 518106, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China 518106
M-S: 8am – 11pm
Americas Regional Manager: (86)186-8067-4452
European Regional Manager:(86)13670066511
Asia Regional Manager:(86)15657836538